Newton and Noss Village Hall
A beautiful, historic wedding and event venue in the South Hams
An Invitation to join the Newton & Noss Village Hall 200-Club Lottery
Join our 200-Club Lottery today and you could be our next winner!
If you are interested, please fill in the form below and submit it to register and make
the payment (Paypal, credit card or debit card via Paypal).
We need the information and payment by 15 March 2021 to be included in the draw from the first month.
Please contact Roger Ball
The purpose of the 200-Club Lottery is to raise funds. The money raised will be used to maintain
and improve the hall for the benefit of all users as well as subsidising events held at the hall.
In 2021 we used the funds to replace the rotten sleeper wall in the garden with a new stone retaining wall and seating.
By joining the 200-Club Lottery you can help ensure that the Newton & Noss Village Hall continues to
provide a resource for all residents in the community, as well as giving you a chance to win
cash awards every month, with additional prizes during the year (which will run annually from
April until March)!
The Newton & Noss Village Hall 200-Club Lottery is a private lottery and is open to all residents of
Newton Ferrers, Bridgend and Noss Mayo, the surrounding area, their family and friends. As a
private lottery you have to be invited to join, you will then be allocated a number and your
tickets are not transferrable.
Rules of the 200-Club Lottery
- You have to be aged 16 years or over to join.
- Members of the Newton & Noss Village Hall Management Committee and their families are not eligible to join.
- An application form must be completed. This may be done via the website (www.nnvh.org.uk) or a paper version is available on request.
- For an annual cost of £20, you will be allocated one number between 2001 and 2300.
- You may have more than one number in the draw. When fully subscribed, a waiting list will be created and offered to the first person on the list.
- The prize fund will be 50% of the net income (after deduction of any charges).
- The prizes will be a maximum of £50 (1st prize), £30 (2nd prize) and £20 (3rd prize).
At the end of each lottery year, any surplus funds will be carried forward to the following year.
- The Club may operate with more than 200 participants if the Club is oversubscribed.
- There will be additional prizes funded by donations.
- A register will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
- The draw will be made each month by a member of the Newton & Noss Village Hall Management Committee in the presence of an independent witness.
- The result will be posted on the notice board for the Newton & Noss Village Hall, on the Newton & Noss Village Hall website (www.nnvh.org.uk), and advised to RYDA for their newsletter
and to the Parish magazine for publication.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive their prize in either the form of a cheque or cash.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if their renewal of subscription remains unpaid for one month.
- Under no circumstances can any payments be refunded.
- Participants can cancel their entry in the draw by giving one month’s notice to the administrator (if paying by standing order or direct debit, they should advise their bank).
- Any decision to wind up the 200-Club Lottery will also be by one month’s written notice.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the Newton & Noss Village Hall funds after six months.